I believe the comments are closed on many of the posts but still stop by and follow them, add them to your blog roll, add them to twitter or whatever makes you remember to check out this talented group of ladies on a regular basis.
Yes I am going to give a prize to the winner, BUT I am not going to tell you what it is. You will have to trust me and want it really bad.
1.How many years has Bonnie from Cotton Way been in business?
2. What designers binds quilts to relax and unwind?
3. What button covering tool did Joanna use to make her pillow?
4. Who is the newest designer to the moda family?
5. Who would like to have a pillow fight with Heath Ledger?
6. What designer has started attending ZUMBA classes?
7. Who is this designer with the stuffed animal she slept with as a child?
8. Who has a masters in Theology?
9. Name 2 designers that did not “sew” a pillow? They used other mediums to make it happen.
10. Name 2 designers that hand paint all of their fabrics, including all the coordinates? (this is a trick question because their are more than 2 correct answers)
11. Who gave away a quilt on their pillow talk post? Did you miss a chance at this one?
12. What designer folded patterns for her mom and is now helping her mom create the patterns?
13. Name a mother daughter teams? EASY, there are several to choose from.
14. Who has the newest blog? There can be 2 answers here also.
15. Who has painted a picture a day for all 22 days?
16. Who gave away an Oliso iron as a prize?
17. How many “new friends(blogs)” did you make on the blog hop?
18. Tell us one little known fact about yourself.
19. Whose pillow post spanned 2 days? She stated, “I’m never able to follow the rules correctly. I accept my personality disorder and hope you will too.”
20.Thank you to all the designers for letting us get to know them a little bit better.
The final question……..Who’s the greatest? (answer- the moda designers)
drawing for final prize will be Feb 28th
Not all designers were able to participate in this blog hop. To see the entire list of moda designers, visit moda’s website.
GUESS WHAT? Debbie answered all the questions so everyone else save your brain power and leave a comment. you will still be eligible for a prize.
AND THE WINNER IS:
EMMA FROM AUSTIN
(send me your shipping information)
A box of treasures, including a large assortment of charms from my collection, auriful threads, spinning star papers, omnigrid ruler, notepad, chocoalets and candy.
BUT …..I know the questions were hard and you told me so.
SO… I have drawn a total of 20 names. Send me your info by March 6th.
Stacey- for being the first to comment I have a goody for you. Send me your info.
and Nicole from Fulton, MS
and Stitched with Prayer
and Judith Hogan
and Wanda Fish
and Deb from Mountain Musings
and Sharrieboberry (love that name)
and Cyn from Central Maryland
and Becky from Lilburn Georgia
and Wendy from Florence Montana
and Miss Jean from Central California
and Laura T from Redmond, Wa.
and Punkie Pie from Scotland CT
and Dorian from Far North California
and Kris gray
and james and bess from Kentucky
Debra from MD
jen from Roseville CA
Don’t forget March 6th, I am shipping on March 7th
and thank you again to everyone for choosing moda.