Today is Janet Clare’s turn on the Moda Blockheads series. Her block is very clever. I love how creative she was with the sizing of the block. To download the pattern instructions, visit Janet Clare’s blog.
I had fun making this block and couldn’t help but be inspired by my recent trip to Alaska for my daughter’s wedding. The whole family was secluded to one massively huge house with the most incredible view. Priceless!
Mr and Mrs Kearney
They stayed and honeymooned in Alaska and my daughter sent me this pic of a quilt shop they saw. I just had to share!
Visit each of the designers listed below for their take on the ZIG ZAG block.
- Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings
- Lissa Alexander
- Laurie Simpson
- Vanessa Goertzen of Lella Boutique
- Stacy Iest Hsu
- Robin Pickens
- Janet Clare
- Jen Kingwell
- Joanna Figueroa of Fig Tree & Co.
- Corey Yoder of Coriander Quilts
- Sherri McConnell of A Quilting Life
- Betsy Chutchian
- Jan Patek
- Brigitte Heitland of Zen Chic
Stay Safe my friends!