1. I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing is worse than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the heck are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I’m pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren’t going to do anything productive for the rest of the day. (usually the moment you open Facebook, Flickr,or any other social media site.)
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray discs? I don’t want to have to restart my collection…again.
13. I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
14. “Do not machine wash or tumble dry” means I will never wash this – ever.
15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello?), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voice mail. What did you do after I didn’t answer? Drop the phone and run
16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
17. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
18. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
19. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.
20. I wish Google Maps had an “Avoid Ghetto” routing option.
21. Sometimes, I’ll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and suddenly realize I had no idea what the heck was going on when I first saw it.
22. I would rather try to carry 10 over-loaded plastic bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.
23. How many times is it appropriate to say “What?” before you just nod and smile because you still didn’t hear or understand a word they said?
24. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!
25. Is it just me or do high school kids get dumber and dumber every year?
26. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey – but I bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 4 feet away, in about 1.9 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time!
Oh I sew connected to that! LOL Thanks for brightening my day!
Funny!! I will continue the hunt for a sarcasm font! I need one!
Oh, this is great. So many of these hit home! Hope Amy finds that font for us. There is a true global need for it!!
You just made my Friday! Too funny and true, too. Thanks!
So true! Loved it!
Thanks for the laugh. The list is so true.
Very funny! I had a great laugh and I think my fav is # 2.
Love these, especially the avoid ghetto one! It never fails that google maps will send you through atleast one ghetto. Thanks for the laughs!
Oh boy, the older I get the more I recognize the need for #1!!!! Truly.
What a great list. *L*
What a great post…love it! #26 is so true!
I love #24 – I hate when cars try to cut in when you have been in the slow lane waiting your turn forever! All of them were good.
I love this! So true.
hahahahahaaaaa love it!!!! totally stealing this…
Why would we ever make two trips to carry the groceries. My DH still can't understand why I do this. Men! But I love him dearly!
These are absolutely soo true…every one! I can relate to them all!
A really good freind can take care of #1 remotely! Love the list!
Love this list, it is right on the money! Oh and Pam…can we all signup for the 'Clean my history" service?
OMG, I'm sitting here in the car dealership waiting for my car to be repaired and catching up on my blogging on my laptop while I'm waiting…and now I'm cackling like a witch and people are looking at me funny. What a hoot!!!
Sarcasm font ? Yep I'd be interested in that… Oh and #5? I watched on Oprah once Martha _*&^% Stewart showing how to fold fitted sheets.. thats 10mins of my life I'll never get back..
PS I dont fold fitted sheets, I wash them, and put them back on the bed straight – problem solved!
You are too funny. i'm still laughing!! Thank You.
Ohh Lissa…I do have a sarcasm FONT, I just never had to use it lol…and I have made arrangements to burn my hard drive and external when I pass…Of course they are allowed to make a copy wink…great list…
This is my first time reading your blog – this was FANTASTIC! I laughed out loud at least a few times 🙂 I'm putting this blog on my weekly rotation. Thanks for the chuckles – I needed it today!
OMG!! Youjust made my day! Now I know just how right I am!! ROTFLOL!!
I'm so pleased to know you Americans do sarcasm and irony. (and yes it does need a font)