This Friday I am headed to Florida to board the Oasis cruise ship along with 3 other moda designers. I am lucky enough to be Sandly Klop’s roomie. (her husband could not come so I get to tag along)I am going to be working throughout the cruise doing demos. I will try to post my demos while I am away. Have you ever been on a quilter’s cruise?
IF I were at work this week, I would try some of these
19 Ways To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hairdryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don’t disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want
fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it “In.”
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over
their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6. In the Memo field of all your checks, write “For Sexual Favors.”
7. Finish all your sentences with “In accordance with the prophecy.”
8. Don’t use any punctuation
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Ask people what sex they are. Laugh hysterically after they answer.
11. Specify that your drive-thru order is “to go.”
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don’t rhyme.
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can’t attend their party because you’re not in the mood.
16. Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Hard?
17. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream “I won, I won!”
18. When leaving the Zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling “Run for your lives, they’re loose!!”
19. Tell your children over dinner, “Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.”
Very funny, I got a good chuckle out of this post. Thanks.
Oh, this is so funny… love it!
What a great post to start Friday! Thank you!
I love love love it. My weekend is almost over and my job involves a LOT of "do you want fries with that". Very funny lissa. And have great fun on your cruise.
Very funny ost. Thanks for a good start to my Friday.
Oh sorry I meant very funny post.
Awesome!! Have fun on the cruise 🙂
My husband likes to answer the phone 'Grand central station, train leaves in five'. There's usually a long pause at the other end. Tell's you what our life is like!!!
This was a great post.
We all know you are escaping on that cruise! Lucky you. Have fun.
Ok, I'm choking on my cereal now, thanks for the crack up this morning! 😛
You made my day again. Funny. Linda Brannock
Oh how fun! Wish I worked with you …. then again, maybe not … have fun and be safe working on the cruise.
that is hilarious i am crazy enough to try one of these things oh yea im doing that right now by not using any punctuation hahahaha
Have a fabulous time, work or not! 🙂
ahahaha! oh my gosh i cant stop laughing!
Oh I'm so jealous! Have a fantabulous time! I could carry your bags! Brilliant post, I could happily do #4 and #19 no problems! LOL
I giggled all the way through and laughed out loud at the last one!
lol that last one was evil LOL
i was reading out loud to hubby all of these and he wants to do some at work now
and i couldn't get thru a single one without cracking up and having to retell lol
Quilters cruise?! No! I've never been and I can't wait to hear about it!
What a hysterical post! 🙂
Love the Friday Funny posts…they always make me smile! Have a wonderful time on the cruise!
Thanks for the laugh! I will be passing these on.
hilarious!! I loved the coffee one!! 😀
They are so good!
Oh I love a good laugh, thanks Lissa! I am going to use #3 on that list for sure. I'm so jealous of you all on a cruise and you have a super roomie with Sandy! Hi to you all!!!! Have a blast on the cruise!
Love this! Thanks so much, I needed some humor in my day!!!!