REMEMBER – Make your choice before you check the meaning. After taking this dessert personality test, leave a comment with which dessert you are.
No, you can’t change your mind once you scroll down, so think carefully about what your choice will be.
Now that you’ve made your choice, this is what the researchers say about you…… SCROLL DOWN—No Cheating. Have a great memorial weekend.
1. ANGEL FOOD CAKE — Sweet, loving, cuddly. You love all warm and fuzzy items. A little nutty at times.. Sometimes you need an ice cream cone at the end of the day. Others perceive you as being childlike and immature at times.
2. BROWNIES — You are adventurous, love new ideas, and are a champion of underdogs and a slayer of dragons. When tempers flare up you whip out your saber. You are always the oddball with a unique sense of humor and direction. You tend to be very loyal.
3. LEMON MERINGUE — Smooth, fun, & articulate with your hands, you are an excellent caregiver and a good teacher…. But don’t try to walk and chew gum at the same time. A bit of a diva at times, you set your own style because you do your own thing. You shine when it comes to helping others and have many friends.
4. VANILLA CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE ICING — Fun-loving, sassy, humorous, not very grounded in life; very indecisive and lacking motivation… Everyone enjoys being around you, but you are a practical joker. Others should be cautious in making you mad? However, you are a friend for life…
5. STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE — Romantic, warm, loving. You care about other people, can be counted on in a pinch and expect the same in return. Intuitively keen. You can be very emotional at times but a true person in every way. You like to do things for yourself and help others learn about themselves.
6. CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE ICING– vivacious, always ready to give and receive. Very creative, adventurous, ambitious, and passionate. You can appear to have a cold exterior but are warm on the inside. Not afraid to take chances. Will not settle for anything average in life. Love to laugh.
7. ICE CREAM — You like sports, whether it is baseball, football, basketball, or soccer. If you could, you would like to participate, but you enjoy watching sports.. You don’t like to give up the remote control. You tend to be self-centered and high maintenance.
8. CARROT CAKE — You are a very fun loving person, who likes to laugh. You are fun to be with… People like to hang out with you. You are a very warm hearted person and a little quirky at times. You have many loyal friends. You were meant to lead and teach others. A wonderful role model.
Leave me a comment on which is your favorite dessert.
No matter which dessert you picked, I think you are all sweet!
I picked carrot cake and it totally fits my personality too!! How fun!!
I had a hard time deciding but ended up with choc cake w/choc icing (and yes, I picked BEFORE I scrolled down and read the results) Thanks for sharing this, it was fun. Have a grand weekend – laurie
Chocolate cake with chocolate icing, suits me to a tee.
I'm a Carrot Cake from WAY back in time!
Strawberry Shortcake no question. I was hoping it was there before I read the list, LOL. Hugs…
I chose strawberry shortcake!
Lemon Meringue Pie…but Chocolate cake w/chocolate ice cream was a close, close second!
I picked strawberry shortcake…….yes that's me….can be counted on in a pinch and emotional at times…..emotional….that is definitely me…..thanks for the fun….have a wonderful weekend…Pauline
I chose chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. It fits me pretty well except for the part about "not afraid to take chances". I also HOPE I don't appear to be have a cold exterior. I do like people. I tend to be shy at first, so I guess that could appear cold. So maybe it fits me better than I thought!
I actually couldn't decide between brownies and carrot cake–I love them both. But I will say that the brownie personality is definitely NOT me!
I'm a lemon meringue pie!
Lemon Meringue Pie was right on….with Strawberry Shortcake being right behind. Both seem to be fairly on target. Interesting. Think I will send it to my bee.
I went with brownies. altho it just barely edged out strawberry shortcake. I practically had to flip a coin to see which I would pick. LOL
And I am really somewhere in the middle….pretty good judge of desserts. LOL
Carrot cake for sure!
I chose ice cream and that description for me could not be farther from the truth on all counts! These kind of things crack me up! They never get me right!
Is there really a choice? It must be chocolate cake, with chocolate frosting. Nothing else even comes close (well, maybe the brownies).
Nope, I'm definitely NOT ice cream.
Chocolate cake with chocolate icing!! YUM and the description is a good one! FUN!! I'm off to share 🙂
I chose Lemon meringue pie, sounds like me. This is my all time favourite dessert would make it every week if I had the time
I like Vanilla ice cream but I would add a pear, a little chocolate fudge, whip cream and grilled almonds 🙂
I almost picked ice cream, but finally decided on the strawberry shortcake. Yeah, it pretty much fits who I think I am. I'm definitely not the type listed for the ice cream!!
I picked brownie, and I AM a brownie! When I was reading the list and saw Ice cream, I knew that would be my husband's choice, and he IS an ice cream! Thanks for the fun.
Carrot cake only because there was no cheesecake.
Lemon meringue pie. If the shoe fits… PattiO
I chose chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. Not sure it's all true for me. Maybe I'm just a wanna be!
Carrot cake won over strawberry short cake for me although it was a tough decision! Haven't made one in years, headed to the store to get carrots now :0)
Thanks for the fun post!
I'm definitely my choice : Carrot Cake !!! (now I'm hungry!)
I wanted watermelon, but decided I'd try half a piece of chocolate cake with icing and half a serving of strawberry shortcake. And, they suit me. But, I still want the melon, LOL!
Hi! I couldn't choose between brownies and carrot cake…and actually, I would say I am a blend of those two!! What a fun little personality test!
Deb from clutteredquilter.blogspot.com
never had a carrot cake I didn't love! fun personality test…
if I saw the desserts on a tray that that choc cake might have won!
Enjoy your holiday weekend!
Carrot cake for me! I hope I am a loyal friend. Thanks for sharing this cute post.
Carrot cake! Yum! What was your choice?
LEMON MERINGUE PIE FOR ME!
ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!
I chose The lemon pie, not needing to read the rest. It's my all time favourite and I agree with what experts say about me (not the diva part, not much of a diva, but I am a teacher indeed) Thanks
I'm ice cream … i do love sports! But here I thought it was because I was because when I get hot … I melt!
Hugs & stitches,
Brownies! And everything it said about me is true! Amazing!
I'm really surprised at how many 'carrot cake' gals there are! Everyone always talks about chocolate so much….but put a really good carrot cake, or pecan pie out there…..and that's the one we go for in a minute! Of course, later, there is always room for that little piece of chocolate that's stashed in the pantry! lol Yep, the carrot cake was truly me! Fun test!
Lemon Meringue Pie! – and I was very flattered when reading about myself :o)
Those were hard choices. I finally chose chocolate cake with chocolate icing, and while it fit me, as I read the results of the other desserts, I also recognized myself in several and understood why the choice had been hard. Fun!